Sunday 30 January 2011

True Bloods Alexander Skarsgard With His Brothers At ‘The Writer’s Guild Theatre’

Gustav, Bill and Alexander Skarsgard – are all the proud brothers. Photo: Thomas Engstrom
Alexander Skarsgard has already taken Hollywood by storm.
But now younger brother Bill, 20, beat the him for an Oscar.
Yesterday, the brothers were acting at the Scandinavian Film Festival in Los Angeles.
- I’m 34 years old and I feel incredibly old, “says Alexander Skarsgård.
When the Swedish Academy grant “In space, there are no feelings” was shown on “The Writer’s Guild Theatre in Beverly Hills this weekend was both Alexander, 34, Gustavus, 30, and Bill Skarsgård, 20, there.
Afterwards hailed brother Bill for his portrayal of Simon, who in the film has Asperger Syndrome – by both the audience and big brother.
- I’m so proud of Bill.It is the first time I’ve seen the movie. I was at home in Sweden one weeks around Christmas and then I saw him in “Heaven is innocent blue”. He was great there too, “says Alexander Skarsgård.
So sweet, Check out more at source:)

No comments:

Post a Comment