Sunday 30 January 2011

The Sookie Stackhouse Novels: Book 11 ‘Dead Reckoning’ (Spoilers)

Amazon UK has posted both a title and a synopsis on their site for Sookie #11, which will be available in May.
The title listed is Dead Reckoning and the synopsis is as follows …
With her knack for being in trouble’s way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte’s, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. But Sookie suspects otherwise and she and Sam work together to uncover the culprit – and the twisted motive for the attack. But her attention is divided. Though she can’t ‘read’ vampires, Sookie knows her lover Eric Northman and his ‘child’ Pam well – and she realises that they are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, she is drawn into the plot -which is much more complicated than she knows. Caught up in the politics of the vampire world, Sookie will learn that she is as much of a pawn as any ordinary human – and that there is a new Queen on the board . . .
OMG!! sounds interesting guys, wonder whats going to happen, excited to find out! :)
Previous comments below: 
  1. ohhh it looks good oh boy oh
  2. Sounds interesting. I can’t wait to see Sookie working with Sam. I hope Bill’s in this one. I love Bill.
  3. Cant wait for Sookie to be working with Sam to, in the recent books we haven’t had much action with Sam so this is exciting! cant wait!
  4. cant wait love the books cant wait for more of sookie Erik is cute but a bad boy
  5. love the books cant wail my favorite character is Eric and Sam
  6. Very excited. I am waiting patiently in anticipation for this new novel. Wondering how she deals with her new faery family and if she stays with Eric?
  7. This sounds good. Can’t wait for the new book. I hope she stays with Eric or atleast ends up with him in the end of the series.
  8. can wait for the book. i will like to see what happen with claude,dermont,eric and the new master. See what can happen with sookie and sam because there is something. i will love for her to stay with eric that bad blonde viking. love the book and the series.
  9. As long as she stays with Eric I will be happy <3 I read the first chapter on Charlaine Harris' website. I LOVED how Eric was all worried about her after the bomb exploded. If Charlaine kills Eric off in his attempt to murder his new master I won't be able to continue reading the series.
  10. I just read the first chapter….I was move with Eric….He really loves Sookie. It was funny when he entered to the bar and didn’t care about anything else except Sookie… I hope Sookie will realize Eric is the one!
    It sounds there will be a lot of mistery in this new book!
    • I was so excited reading the 1st chapter and loved that part……..sigh. I really hope Eric and Sookie are forever to, with all the Sam and Sookie rumours I really don’t wont it to happen! Eric really loves Sookie so much and she is independent but its Eric Northman, sheriff, vampire, hot as hell, live forever, gentleman, caring….the list goes on! what’s not to love I say! from the lst chapter it looks as exciting as the other books and I have no idea what’s going to happen, really cant wait! :)
  11. Yeah!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting sooooo long for this book!!!! I may be young but i loooove the books and the series!!!!! We heart you Charlaine!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment