Sunday 30 January 2011

Kristen Stewart Talks Eclipse And Breaking Dawn

Of course, Breaking Dawn will offer new, perhaps more controversial, challenges as a pregnant Bella makes the transition with Edward to vampire.
“I can’t wait to see how Bella transforms,” confesses Stewart, “and I can’t wait for her to get married and have a kid. It’s all of that.”
And what kind of vampire will Bella turn out to be on screen?
“I’ve been on the outskirts of what it would feel like to play one of them,” she says. “I’ve thought about it a lot and I can’t wait to actually be it. It’s going to be a trip … and I think she’s going to be the coolest vampire out of all of them.”
Another Breaking Dawn bonus for the actress is that the book’s multiple storylines won’t be streamlined or edited like the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse books-to-movies.
“That’s why I’m glad that Breaking Dawn is going to be two movies,” she says. “So there’s going to be less of that – less of having to lose stuff.”
Read more of Kristen’s interview at source

No comments:

Post a Comment